Autor Téma: Co-Op Fleet Abyssal  (Přečteno 278 krát)

Offline [EL-G] erg cz

• Battlecruiser pilot
Re:Co-Op Fleet Abyssal
« Odpověď #1 kdy: Říjen 24, 2018, 15:46:44 »
Cizi zkusenost:
Since the release of the Abyssal-trio runs myself and a couple corpies have run 50+ filaments at T4/T5. I can confirm that it's seriously fun, at least as far as PvE goes. We're wormholers btw, and the closest comparison we've made is C13 sites in a confessor, but with more need to stay aware of the particular wave and environment of the room.

After trying a few obvious choices, we've settled on the Retribution for all non-dark filaments with the following fit:

[Retribution, BeamAbyssRetri]

Dark Blood Heat Sink
Dark Blood Heat Sink
Assault Damage Control II
Coreli A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Corpii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating

Coreli A-Type 5MN Microwarpdrive
Imperial Navy Cap Recharger

Small Focused Beam Laser II
[Empty High slot]

Small Energy Collision Accelerator II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit I

Gleam S x4
Aurora S x4
Imperial Navy Multifrequency S x4
Imperial Navy Ultraviolet S x4

This has enabled us to run all T1-T4 non-darks reliably with a clean pod, T4s averaging 12 minutes with all loot collected.

T5 reliability is still a work-in-progress, but we are currently at about 85% survival rate in Electrical and Firestorm, and closer to 70% in Exotics and Gammas, again with a clean pod. This has significantly increased as we've practiced and we expect to be able to reliably run non-dark T5s with a bit more tuning, better manual piloting and target management. Successful T5s averaging 17 minutes with all loot collected.

General Guidelines:

Manage Transversal at ALL times

Always be shooting something, you are using beams for a reason

Pull range if aggressed by small/medium platforms and use Aurora, transversal match to ensure sufficient tracking

Primary smaller platforms first, focusing on ewar platforms first (scrams -> webs -> neuts -> others)

ADC is your "OH SHIT" button, use it aggressively to ensure you can still apply damage at all times

Near the end of the wave (or during if the positioning allows), split up with the three frigates to collect drill loot

T5s will require you to sometimes use heat (your deadspace mods can handle it well, so apply liberally)

Manual pilot at all times in higher tier filaments

The prohibitive cost of the precursor platforms so far has been saddening, and I would love to see these things become mainline options by more people running these abyssal sites.

TL;DR

Abyssal trios are the closest to fun I've had doing PvE, think "nano-gang" PvE. Use the beam Retribution fit above, don't fly like shit and avoid dark filaments.